Information on the procedure which the minor child of a person recognized as a Convention refugee by Germany must undergo in order to obtain unlimited residence in Germany [DEU14586]

According to an official at the Embassy of Germany in Ottawa, the exact procedure would depend upon the circumstances of the particular case. The first step would be for the person to present himself or herself at the nearest German Embassy or Consulate with all pertinent documentation.

Additional information on this subject is currently unavailable to the DIRB.


Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany, Ottawa. 9 August 1993. Telephone Interview with Representative.