The Researcher is published quarterly by the Refugee Documentation Centre (RDC) in Ireland. It is a publication which combines academic papers, summaries of caselaw, guides to new legislation, reports of conferences, articles on RDC services and items of country of origin information.
The current issue features the following articles:
· A Personal View on COI by UNHCR’s Protection Officer in Dublin, Emilie Wiinblad Mathez.
· Subsidiary Protection & Asylum in Ireland – An analysis by Neil Shannon, ORAC Caseworker
· Summary of a Refugee Appeals Tribunal Decision.
· Who are the UDPS? David Goggins Investigates
· Google Tips
· New Series Know Your Sources – US Department of State Country Reports
· Update on Library Management System Training.
· RDC statistics
Articles and summaries contained in The Researcher do not necessarily reflect the views of the management of the Refugee Documentation Centre or of the Legal Aid Board.